Operations & Office Manager (Mumbai, India)
Become part of the Aprile SpA family! We offer exceptional sea, air, land, and multimodal shipment solutions. We are seeking an Operations & Office Manager to join our team and grow with us! Step into an international environment that values its workforce, whilst promoting a friendly, welcoming culture.
- We are an industry leading company in the field of logistics and freight forwarding, with a network of 40+ offices and 400+ talents worldwide.
- We offer a dynamic work environment.
- We promote a stimulating and independent work style and provide growth opportunities.
- We value every member of our team.
- We adopt a friendly approach in our daily operations.
- We foster professional growth for our employees.
- We believe in training and teamwork.
Contract Type, Hours, and Workplace:
- We offer you the opportunity for a full-time, office-based, permanent contract, with working hours from Monday to Friday.
- You will have your workstation at our office in Mumbai, India.
- We offer a competitive salary based on experience and skills. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
Become one of our Operations & Office Managers and start:
- Overseeing and managing of the flow of shipments, from bookings to delivery via sea, air, and land.
- Supervising the flow of information to ensure accuracy, leveraging operational knowledge of customers, carriers, and procedures.
- Ensuring accurate input of operational and customer data and proactively identifying any missing information or potential operational and service concerns, whilst addressing any issues by collaborating with the relevant groups for effective resolution.
- Addressing customers, carriers, customs brokers, and suppliers to ensure expectations are met.
- Assisting in preparing the necessary information for quotes or addressing potential service needs.
- Cultivating robust partnerships with both internal and external customers, aiding in the management of accounts by maintaining customer profiles, details, and service requirements.
- Overseeing the communication flow with overseas offices, including intra-Group and agents, to ensure seamless coordination and effective collaboration.
- Creating, processing and reviewing invoices for operational accuracy, whilst collaborating with customers to address inquiries and facilitating payments.
- Executing any additional tasks as delegated.
- Reporting directly to Aprile UK’s Managing Director.
- Managing, training, and recruiting additional members for the Operations Team of our Mumbai Branch.
If you have:
- Over 8 years of experience in international freight forwarding, specializing in sea and air products.
- Strong proficiency in both written and oral English.
- A keen understanding of policies and procedures, with a track record of adherence.
- The ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments.
Comfort working collaboratively in team settings and independently as needed.
- Excellent communication skills for providing and receiving direction from colleagues.
- Proficiency in preparing basic reports, queries, and operational information.
You are the person we are looking for!
- A work environment that values your talent and personal growth.
- A friendly and collaborative approach.
- Opportunities for advancement in your career.
- Bonuses and benefits as per company policy.
Get ready to join an exceptional team!
Send us your CV and get ready for an extraordinary adventure with us. Your career starts here!
Not the right role for you? No problem! We are always looking for extraordinary talents to expand our team. Submit your application here.
Per candidarti invia i tuoi dati a email@example.com